IMF’s SDR(Special drawing rights):
An international type of monetary reserve currency, created by the International Monetary Fund (IMF), which operates as a supplement to the existing reserves of member countries. Created in response to concerns about the limitations of gold and dollars as the sole means of settling international accounts, SDRs are designed to augment international liquidity by supplementing the standard reserve currencies.
Continue reading Write about IMF’s SDR. Should India support Renminbi’s inclusion
On August 24, stock market saw its biggest fall in six and a half years, the Sensex plunged over 1,600 points losing six per cent of its value in one day.
Continue reading Reasons for the recent Stock Market plunge and its effects on Indian economy
- Areeb Majeed from Maharashtra is the only IS recruit who managed to return
- Mehdi Mehboob Biswas, a Bangalore-based executive of ITC foods was arrested for running a Twitter account supporting the ISIS
- In July the Home Ministry got all stakeholders and heads of police of 12 States to devise a strategy to deal with the threat.
- Till now, 17 Indians are learnt to have joined the group, among them Indian Mujahideen members who had taken refuge on the Af-Pak border.
- Nearly 20 have been stopped from joining the IS.
Continue reading How to deal with youth getting attracted to ISIS? Reasons for attraction